Holy Humongous Back Seat!

tmahanes

I knew the 2nd row in my Sequoia was big but holy cow I didn't realize it was that big!

I reinstalled B's RN tonight because he wants to ride "backwards" again and just put it in without taking the Frontier out.

There was tons of space. Just for fun I tried the Frontier on either side of the RN and at no time were they touching!

So you can three across Frontier (seat belt) - RN RF (with latch) - Frontier (seat belt).

Passengers Side
20140820_204015.jpg

Space Between Seats
20140820_204025.jpg

Drivers Side
20140820_203719.jpg

Space between seats
20140820_203731.jpg

ADS

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
My best friend has a Sequoia and we got three FR85's across that second row. If it weren't such a beast of a vehicle I'd consider one! (No way could I park that thing, but she makes it feel like a Civic) :)

tmahanes

My best friend has a Sequoia and we got three FR85's across that second row. If it weren't such a beast of a vehicle I'd consider one! (No way could I park that thing, but she makes it feel like a Civic) :)

:) my dad has an F350 dually that I have been driving since 16 so parking the Sequoia is nothing compared to that ;-)

Kel

Very cool! I have an e350 Ford 12 passenger van. One day I put 3 RFings MR 65 on 1 bench. It looked amazing. With I would have taken a pic I couldn't leave it like that because it blocked our way to the 3rd row. But still....I have a little thrill just knowing it could be done, lol.

cookie123

That's awesome! I was thinking, what is it? I need one! But I don't need a Sequoia. Mainly it's just me in the car. Driving a Sequoia would be a waste. Oh, well!

tmahanes

That's awesome! I was thinking, what is it? I need one! But I don't need a Sequoia. Mainly it's just me in the car. Driving a Sequoia would be a waste. Oh, well!

When I bought it I was the only person it in mostly and it is really big for that. However it is so comfy and drives really well. I just love it.... It has 180000 miles and I am hoping it makes it to 300000.

But now even though B is my only little we often take our parents and my grandparents places and the cargo space is well used too!

jess71903

Ambassador
I know this is your thread about your vehicle, so I'll make it quick. I find that the beastly comments about the big SUVs doesn't hold true for all of them. My Expy is more nimble and easier to park than our Altima. It's big, but I can still whip it in a space easier than the car.

tmahanes

I know this is your thread about your vehicle, so I'll make it quick. I find that the beastly comments about the big SUVs doesn't hold true for all of them. My Expy is more nimble and easier to park than our Altima. It's big, but I can still whip it in a space easier than the car.

Exactly!

Genevieve

CPST Instructor

I've had to drive besties sequoia a few times and I'm always pleasantly surprised at how easily it handles and it's amazing turning radius. I still feel like I'm driving something beastly, but I'm just used to my smaller vehicles.

tmahanes

I've had to drive besties sequoia a few times and I'm always pleasantly surprised at how easily it handles and it's amazing turning radius. I still feel like I'm driving something beastly, but I'm just used to my smaller vehicles.

I had a 2 door sunfire before this.... Now in something that small I feel very claustrophobic... Which is very irrational!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC