Help! I'm ignoring Morganthe and I don't know how to stop!

Splash

I don't know how or why it started, but I cannot see any of her posts! I see that she MADE one, but it's empty, I can't read it! I checked my ignore list and she's not on it, but I cannot read her posts!

ADS

LuvBug

go to userCP scroll all the way down the menu on the side to Buddy/Ignore List and click.
It will show you your buddies(if any) and then your ignore(if any). Uncheck her name and click Save List. That should remove her.

Probably you accidentally clicked block in her profile and ok on the page when it sent you there or something. Its happened to me a few times :rolleyes:

Splash

I tried that. She's NOT blocked! I even tried blocking her and then unblocking her. And tried logging out completely, clearing all cookies, and coming back as a guest. Does my computer dislike her or something?

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I don't have any direct access to ignore lists and nothing I can see appears to be wrong.

Plus, if it does the same thing when you are not logged in, that is very odd. Anyone else have the same issues?

Splash

I see her name, her avatar, her "stats" (post count, join date, etc)... but that's it. No message at all, and no button to click to read message anyway. Then button underneath to close window, but that's it.

If I try to search her posts, I can read the first few words in the preview screen, but once I try to click on the post, I'm just back to seeing her name and avatar and nothing else.

Morganthe

I'm not doing anything. It's not my fault! :eek: It's all normal on my CP. No ignores or anything. Just peace and love --- awwwww :love:

Although probably some could consider it a blessing to not have to wade through my usual long essays :p :D

pssst, have someone tell Splash to highlight the text in the blank message box by using the mouse, pushing down the Left button, and scrolling downwards. It might actually work & vanish the "invisible ink". Worth a try. :shrug-shoulders:

Melizerd

pssst, have someone tell Splash to highlight the text in the blank message box by using the mouse, pushing down the Left button, and scrolling downwards. It might actually work & vanish the "invisible ink". Worth a try.

That message is from Morganthe. Does that help any? :confused:

Splash

But there's no message box :( It's just the top bar with her avatar and name. It doesn't even have the bar with the title in it.
See how there's the first "section" with the name, avatar, stats, etc. Then there's the little bar with the title of the thread in it... then the message box. The only thing I see is the top box.

It only just started. I even went back through old PMs, and can't read those, either. :(

Wahhhhh!!!!!!!

Morganthe

I see what she's talking about from what she sent via email.

Freaky.

It's as if I posted a message without any text that's only about 2 inches high. There's not even a heading.

But she could give me rep! :p

CRS

Senior Community Member
wonder if it would help if you changed your forum skin? Dunno, worth a try.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC