Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: D ring FFS?

D ring FFS?

Anyone happen to have a D ring laying around? I just sold my Britax Advocate and realized that I didn't have it--I'm thinking it might be in my minivan that I sold to my mom. I will check there. But in the meantime, I'm trying to secure a Plan B. The purchasers will be rear facing their granddaughter so I really want it for them.

C~9/06 Boostered in FR85 Livia & Maui C~2/09 Boostered in GN Daisy & Julia
    Driving in 2005 Toyota Camry & 1994 Honda Accord

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: D ring FFS?

I might but will need to check my bag of car seat parts when I get home. I am pretty sure I do have one, however it may be the one that came with a Radian. Does that matter or is a D ring like a lockig clip, where it won't matter?

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

Quote Originally Posted by msg221 View Post
    I might but will need to check my bag of car seat parts when I get home. I am pretty sure I do have one, however it may be the one that came with a Radian. Does that matter or is a D ring like a lockig clip, where it won't matter?
    Thank you! I don't think it matters. The D ring is not like a locking clip. Here is how it looks:http://www.britaxusa.com/store/detai...onnector-strap

I have one! Send me a message and I'll mail it out to you ASAP. No need for shipping.
    Anne, driving a '13 Odyssey and an '05 CRV

DD-Julia 9/04 (5 stepping now!)
    DS1-Luca 11/10 (Graco Wayz and Graco HB Turbobooster)
    DS2- Enzo 7/15 (Chicco NextFit and Diono R100)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2juliarose View Post
    I have one! Send me a message and I'll mail it out to you ASAP. No need for shipping.
    Thank you so much!!! I will PM you right now!!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2juliarose View Post
    Got it yesterday! Thank you so much! I will send it out to the lady who bought it from me today!