What pattern is this Britax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arly1983

I have this cover and I can't think of the name of the pattern. Anyone know it? Thanks:love:

(Hint: Its a couture)
Picture072.jpg

ADS

arly1983

I am trying to decide if I am going to call Britax about this. Do you think they would replace it? It is about a year old and I love it but I am afraid to keep using it because the "splits" are getting worse. I am not the original owner and wonder if that would make a difference.

The fabric split at the crotch buckle
Picture074-1.jpg

Then it unravelled at the side between the belt path hole and harness hole
Picture073-3.jpg

ZephyrBlue

Call. They replaced my almost-2yr old Park Avenue BV cover for splitting at the buckle slot area and it was older than yours.

crunchierthanthou

I would call for sure. They only came out last year and are supposed to be the superior covers. Maybe they'll even send you a replacement couture cover that you could ebay and you could mend that one. You're probably not going to keep the seat long enough to wear it out completely. ;)

brooklynsmommy

I would call for sure. They only came out last year and are supposed to be the superior covers. Maybe they'll even send you a replacement couture cover that you could ebay and you could mend that one. You're probably not going to keep the seat long enough to wear it out completely. ;)

I had the same problem with my cover. What they wanted me to do was to give them a CC # and send me one with a pre paid envelope to send the other one back. It would be nice to be able to keep the one I have for back up!

arly1983

I had the same problem with my cover. What they wanted me to do was to give them a CC # and send me one with a pre paid envelope to send the other one back. It would be nice to be able to keep the one I have for back up!

DId they give you a choice as to the replacement?

I really like this cover but I do not want another couture cover.

mommyto4kiddos

Senior Community Member
I don't think they will fix or replace it unless you have the seat that the cover came on to begin with. They will want the model numbers and stuff.

arly1983

I don't think they will fix or replace it unless you have the seat that the cover came on to begin with. They will want the model numbers and stuff.

:yeahthat:

Thats exactly what happened so I took the oppertunity to ask some questions....

Only the cover that came on the seat is covered by the warrenty and can be replaced due to defects.

Also, covers sold by them are covered under a limited one year warrenty.

But later I got to thinking how can they tell if the cover was sold directly by them or not:confused:

So anyway, this neopolitan cover will be sold as is. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC