Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2014 Honda CRV

2014 Honda CRV

My parents just purchased one of these a few months ago. Need to know if I can fit a my ride (RF or FF) and some type of booster side by side in order to allow an adult to also ride in the back. Preferably the booster would go in the center.

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: 2014 Honda CRV

Bumping up for you I have no experience with the CRV just yet. I have a feeling it'll be a tough go with a FF MyRide and a Booster though. I imagine a RF MyRide would fit a lot better just because it's up on a base and you wouldn't need to butt the back of it up next to the booster.

I have no idea if that made sense but hopefully it did
    Michelle

Thanks! Any help would be great, my ods has used a literider in the middle and it fit great but not sure what would fit next to it.

Carseat Crazy

Re: 2014 Honda CRV

I received the 2014 CRV as a loaner a few months ago and played with seats. I was able to fit 3 car seats across so I'm sure you'll have plenty of room for a passenger. I don't have experience with boosters yet but I'm assuming they're not very wide? FYI, the 60 split is the driver side and center so I would attempt to fit the car seats there first so the passenger could have the 40 split to themself.

All RF car seats (all seatbelt installs):
    [IMG][/IMG]

Middle FF (outboards seatbelts & center LATCH):
    Nolan is expected to arrive on Sept 6, 2017 <3