2014 Honda CRV

Sunny_84

My parents just purchased one of these a few months ago. Need to know if I can fit a my ride (RF or FF) and some type of booster side by side in order to allow an adult to also ride in the back. Preferably the booster would go in the center.

Thanks!

ADS

MotoMommaNH

Bumping up for you :) I have no experience with the CRV just yet. I have a feeling it'll be a tough go with a FF MyRide and a Booster though. I imagine a RF MyRide would fit a lot better just because it's up on a base and you wouldn't need to butt the back of it up next to the booster.

I have no idea if that made sense but hopefully it did :D

Sunny_84

Thanks! Any help would be great, my ods has used a literider in the middle and it fit great but not sure what would fit next to it.

lilti9er

I received the 2014 CRV as a loaner a few months ago and played with seats. I was able to fit 3 car seats across so I'm sure you'll have plenty of room for a passenger. I don't have experience with boosters yet but I'm assuming they're not very wide? FYI, the 60 split is the driver side and center so I would attempt to fit the car seats there first so the passenger could have the 40 split to themself.

All RF car seats (all seatbelt installs):
20140626_185453-vert.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Middle FF (outboards seatbelts & center LATCH):

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC