Recaro Performance Sport, Clek Foonf (trade for HBBs/Diono)

sunnymw

I loooooooooove this seat. LOVE IT. But trading this is easier than trading a car, and am thinking I would like something with a little less width.

I bought this new in Oct/Nov 2013 and I recall it being a good DOM. I can get the exact DOM though. Great condition. We don't take my car as much as the truck. The 6yo and 7yo have been asking for years to ride in boosters, and I'm at a point where I'm okay with that. (I can't in Chuck's truck because there would be too much overhang :rolleyes:)

I would like:
2 Recaro Vivos (possibly plus paypal depending on lifespan)
2 Britax PWSGL
1 of each of the above
Or suggest other narrow-ish HBBs (not Turbo booster, I want something with a more "solid" feel IYKWIM) that fit smaller kids well.

I don't remember the name of it but this is the print. I'm not 100% sure I have the manual. (I mean, I do, I just have no idea where exactly it is)

1396027_621484484577333_670549970_n.jpg

10277359_716332515092529_5767099141086023622_n.jpg

CLEK FOONF. I bought this from a member here and got a great deal. I HAVE NO IDEA how much I paid so if that member remembers PLEASE PM me and I will adjust my price! I would like a Diono seat, prefer the XTs with headwings, need 45lb rear-facing limit at least.
It's the "less expensive" black fabric, not sure which one but it's not the Krypton (sp?). I have had no issues with it.
One of the lockoffs broke. I don't use them so I have not replaced it. Clek has said they'll send one right out, I just... haven't. :eek:

Last edited:
ADS

sunnymw

Oh! Major ETA that I completely forgot about.

I got tapped on my back bumper with these seats by an older chevy truck with a push bar (literally 2 weeks after I got these seats!). It broke some of the glass on my tail lights and back bumper (and, of course, left absolutely zero marks on his truck). Obviously made the parental decision to not replace as it was so minor that I hardly felt it, just heard it and thought it was someone else's car.

(And before anyone does ask, my honda was involved in a third accident, side swiped at the front, but no seats in it that day. THIS CAR IS CURSED, it's all LM4M's fault for insisting I get the Honda over the van, LOL)

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I have a Diono Radian RXT in Ventura. Are you interested in trading? The Foonf looks fun. :)

Smoke-free, dog friendly home, but it's either in my car or in the basement (where the dog can't go).

sunnymw

I guess I should have included in the OP, smoke free ferret friendly home :D
She's so small I forget she lives here.

There's snakes too but they don't play in the car seats.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
The DOM is 7/13. It RFs to 45lbs. I'm in PA.

PM me your email and I'll send you some pictures.

haleyc

What is the DOM on the Foonf and how much? I have a brand new (last week) Britax Parkway SGL in cub pink that I would consider trading for it?

haleyc

Although your little girl is probably too little for the PKWY SGL I just realized. :) Still interested in how much you want for the Foonf and how old it is.

sunnymw

I think I'm gonna end up keeping these as I finally found a way to make my 3-acrosses work.

And thanks for the compliments on Korah. She's going to give me hell when she's a teenager I'm sure.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC