Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

I have a confession....

I have owned a Radian for a few months, have a second one on order, and I have yet to read the owner's manual...
    Melissa
    Peyton 10
    Camden 9
    And a new baby on the way

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: I have a confession....

LOL I have read the various versions (2005 to present) of that manual more times than I care to admit!

Why are you buying a 2nd RN? Is it going in your DH's car along with your current RN?

Re: I have a confession....

Well technically this will be MY one and only Radian. The other one is my mom's and boy oh boy does she get mad when I 'borrow' it. She bought it, so I guess I shouldn't say I "own it" LOL!!

It's "here" I just need to go pick it up in the store.
    Melissa
    Peyton 10
    Camden 9
    And a new baby on the way