Adding top tether anchors in '12 GMC Yukon XL and also Nissan NV 15-passenger?/ was Re: no top tether anchor

U

Unregistered

Hi! I have a 2012 Yukon XL and was wondering how/if I could have more tether straps added. Also I was wondering about the Nissan NV 15 passenger van having tether anchors added to it for forward facing car seats, as we are in the market for something to hold children in five car seats! (2-3 will be rear facing and 2 will be forward facing, and I want forward facers to have tether straps being used). Thanks so much!

ADS

wavegal

You can't add tether anchors to the Yukon. I am not very familiar with the NV so I can't speak to that but I would think you can't since most newer vehicles can't have tether points added.

U

Unregistered

The NV Passenger Van has three bench seats and all are movable to different rows. There are two 3-person bench seats with LATCH in the center and a tether anchor on the passenger side. There is also a 4-person bench seat with LATCH in the center seat that is closest to the passenger side. The front passenger seat on the cargo version has a tether anchor on the back of it so you might want to look if they have left that on the passenger version. There should be plenty of tether anchors in the NV Passenger Van!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC