Looking for radian pics that were on here a while back

Holly

I've been searching through old posts and can't find what I'm looking for! A while back (at least 2 or more months ago) someone had some pictures of their son in a Radian and one had the SKJP chest clip and the other had the Britax clip but the pics were exactly the same except for the clips, so it was easy to tell the difference between the fit of the harness with each one.

I'm trying to point out to my husband how the fit is better with the Britax clip but it's hard for him to tell. He likes the Radian clip because of how strong and sturdy it is, but it kinda drives me nuts because of how it pulls the harness so close to her neck, and it doesnt sit very smooth down her abdomen either and kinda pulls funny because of the clip. I think if I could point out the pics side by side I could show him the difference better.
Anyway, do you know who had those pics, or if it's you, can you please post them again? Even if it wasn't you originally who posted them, if you have your own pics that show that, can you share?

ADS

Morganthe

I took these photos last week when I switched the clips on my Radian. They might help you out :)
The seat wasn't installed, but leaned up against a chair at the time.

Original Radian Clip
May 2007
47b7ce33b3127ccebdf5145332ee00000025108CZOHDdwybQ

Last week (dd's grown over an inch since ^ )
47b7ce33b3127ccebdf51e5c32e400000025108CZOHDdwybQ

47b7ce33b3127ccebdf51e4bb3c300000025108CZOHDdwybQ

47b7ce33b3127ccebdf51f2c720c00000026108CZOHDdwybQ

Britax clip + raising harness slots (she's over the 2nd set when in the car)
47b7ce33b3127ccebdf51ee5b36d00000025108CZOHDdwybQ

Sorry, there's not more of the Britax -- the rest didn't come out clear & dd was getting really fidgety. But trust me, it's a much smoother belt path on my dd, no warping. DH finds it so much easier to secure her than the old one which pinched her or her clothes.

I placed the old clip against my own breast bone. That thing is HARD and Ungiving. No way would I want her slamming against it and hoping for it to open in a crash incident. :(

Holly

Thank you Arly, those are the exact ones I was looking for!
Also thank you Morganthe, those ones are great too!

Do I have to get the Britax clip online? Will Babies R Us or USA Baby have them?

Morganthe

Thank you Arly, those are the exact ones I was looking for!
Also thank you Morganthe, those ones are great too!

Do I have to get the Britax clip online? Will Babies R Us or USA Baby have them?

Unless you can find a cheap expired Britax carseat at a thrift shop or in the trash, your best bet is to visit Britax.com to either order online or do a telephone order. Shipping is what will hurt. It's around $7 ... but there was someone on here who had done a mass order, so you might search previous threads.

ccjones

Member "elle7715" did a group order of Britax chest clips about a month ago. I think she ordered 15 chest clips, but I'm not sure if or how many she has left. You might want to send her a PM and see if she has any more chest clips available. She charged $5 for the clip and shipping.

Here's a pic of my son in his Radian with the Britax clip. Sorry, I never took any pics of the old chest clip for comparison:

radian_081507011.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC