Chicco Nextfit Studio questions

momtoo3

Is the studio color red, dark red, etc? I just scored one at target on clearance for $139 but I really wanted either a purple nextfit or the cactus flower MA70 at BRU. I actually really wanted the MA70 but was also looking at the nextfit. I just couldn't not get it for the price but know I'm going to regret not getting what I wanted. I don't want to open it if I'm not going to keep it.

Also when target/cartwheel runs their promotions, what is the cheapest the nextfit has gone for?

ADS

nataliem257

Is the studio color red, dark red, etc? I just scored one at target on clearance for $139 but I really wanted either a purple nextfit or the cactus flower MA70 at BRU. I actually really wanted the MA70 but was also looking at the nextfit. I just couldn't not get it for the price but know I'm going to regret not getting what I wanted. I don't want to open it if I'm not going to keep it.

Also when target/cartwheel runs their promotions, what is the cheapest the nextfit has gone for?

studio is what I want! Was the deal in store? I wonder if it would be worth checking my local targets for

momtoo3

I didn't end up keeping it.....after 3 boys I want girly stuff lol. She already has a gender neutral infant seat and convertible for dh's truck. I need a pretty seat for my van when we are done with the infant seat. I figure if I don't do it for the convertible in my van I may never get to because I'm sure she will decide blue is her favorite color or something when she is old enough to voice her opinion lol. Pregnancy hormones are flying here.....

rachelandtyke

I did neutral for dd1 and ds. I've gone all out girly for dd2 since she's the last! she's about to move into a ra50 with 3 girly covers to choose from. :) definitely get what you want to put a smile on your face for your little girl!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC