Looking for non pink cover for Original Frontier

2BunniesMommy

Does anyone have one? I could buy outright or trade for the Pink Sky upgraded no mesh in seat area cover I have. I have my seat for sale locally and the person most interested is more likely to buy it if it were not pink. She is currently borrowing it for 2 weeks in its current color, but would like a different color if she were to buy it. I think red would be lowest on her list of OK colors, but might be ok. Please let me know what you have, what condition, and if you would like to trade or sell...and price if sell. Thanks!

ADS

cmm7

I could potentially trade. I have Canyon with mesh, though. Is mesh an issue? There are some snags, but not terrible.

2BunniesMommy

I will talk with my friend and see what she thinks when they get home. They left for their trip yesterday and I think they are expecting to be back Aug 6 or 8th or so.

2BunniesMommy

Just wanted to touch base, they are back home, but we haven't had a chance to talk yet.

She sent me a text on the day that I left home for several hours and forgot my phone, so I sent her a message that night when I got home just to say sorry for not texting sooner and why I didn't. Then I have been working since and am now.

School starts here on Tues, so I am not sure she will have time to talk about it tomorrow with getting her kids ready, but I will send her a message tonight and see if she gets back to me and will let you know as soon as I hear from her.

cmm7

Just wanted to touch base, they are back home, but we haven't had a chance to talk yet. She sent me a text on the day that I left home for several hours and forgot my phone, so I sent her a message that night when I got home just to say sorry for not texting sooner and why I didn't. Then I have been working since and am now. School starts here on Tues, so I am not sure she will have time to talk about it tomorrow with getting her kids ready, but I will send her a message tonight and see if she gets back to me and will let you know as soon as I hear from her.

I have actually loaned the seat out. Sorry! When I hadn't heard from you I assumed your friend wasn't interested.

2BunniesMommy

No biggie. She is super not sure on if she wants it or not. We finally discussed it yesterday and I really have no clue what way she is leaning. Hopefully she doesn't leave me hanging for 6 months like the person I was holding it for!

aeormsby

I may have a gray cover for the FR80. I need to check my box. It's not in the greatest shape, the seat is pilly (I bought it for a spare cover but now that we're using the seat as a booster only I really don't need a spare).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC