Question Best early walker shoes

katymyers

I'm thinking ahead to this fall and winter and I'm gonna need some shoes for Aubrei. She's a great walker but her balance is really tricky so I need something that'll be as close to bare feet as possible but still have a non skid bottom. I also need tiny sizes, I think she's about a 2 with room to grow right now. They've also got to be able to keep her feet warm. I'm willing to spend what I need to in order to get what I want, is there anything that meets my criteria? I'm lost, I've always bought Converses for my kids but she can't wear those, I've tried some of Ella's old ones but she just falls in them :(. Help!

ADS

T4K

I don't like tiny converse because while the soles are flexible when they are big, when they are small, they just are stiff. Any of the super flexible brands will be fine. I'm a huge soft star fan for the littles. You can get a custom made shoe. :) I also like the stride rite line that is super flexible. Oh and Pediped grip and gos!

katymyers

I just looked up those Soft Star shoes, OMG they are too cute for freaking words! They're like elf shoes, I love them!!! I'm so buying some and I might get a pair for myself just for the hell of it. Thank you, I never would have found those in my own :).

T4K

I just looked up those Soft Star shoes, OMG they are too cute for freaking words! They're like elf shoes, I love them!!! I'm so buying some and I might get a pair for myself just for the hell of it. Thank you, I never would have found those in my own :).

I like their merry janes. :)

They have a beautiful new ballerina flat out that I'm itching to try.

wnkw

Walmart has some Mary janes by Healthtex that have the squishy rubber bottoms like stride rite. Reese has had at least 7-8 pairs of different sizes and colors.

Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org

Meg

I love Stride Rite SRT soft motion shoes and boots. The bottoms are completely flexible (and comparable to barefoot), but they are warm and you can get cute fur lined ones for winter.

Scarlett wore them last winter when she was a new walker and they were perfect! Scarlett had these and the bottoms were completely flexible: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00APV5EVO/ref=mp_s_a_1_41?qid=1406077122&sr=8-41&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70"]Stride Rite SRT Dakota Boot (Toddler):Amazon:Shoes[/ame] (I also have two SR SRT boots that are brand new somewhere in swap that were too small for Scarlett.)

T4K

I love Stride Rite SRT soft motion shoes and boots. The bottoms are completely flexible (and comparable to barefoot), but they are warm and you can get cute fur lined ones for winter. Scarlett wore them last winter when she was a new walker and they were perfect! Scarlett had these and the bottoms were completely flexible: Video Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00APV5EVO/ref=mp_s_a_1_41?qid=1406077122&sr=8-41&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70 (I also have two SR SRT boots that are brand new somewhere in swap that were too small for Scarlett.)

I was trying to think of the SR line and that's it! I wish they made them in big sizes haha!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC