Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Harmony V6 in store purchase?

The harmony website is down - anyone know where I can buy these in a actual store?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Harmony V6 in store purchase?

I believe that Walmart sells them. They are also available on amazon.

Jacqui - mom to: DS; 4.5yrs (50lbs, 46", Diono Radian RXT), DD; 12yrs (5'2, 5-stepping)

I am not sure anyone has the V6 in stores. Walmart used to have the Dreamtime but not all do now. I have 2 V6's. I can take any measurements or pics as needed.

I ordered mine from Bed Bath and Beyond with a 20% off coupon. They do in store returns.
    Heather car seat geek since the early 80's & WAHM
    DD1, 17, adult SB, DD2, 15, adult SB, DD3, 13 Adult Seatbelt DD4,9, 5 steppingDS1, 9,5 stepping, DS2, 5, Harmony Defender in booster mode all in our 2009 Suburban!!!

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by mom of six View Post
    I am not sure anyone has the V6 in stores. Walmart used to have the Dreamtime but not all do now. I have 2 V6's. I can take any measurements or pics as needed.

I ordered mine from Bed Bath and Beyond with a 20% off coupon. They do in store returns.
    That's exactly what I was going to to - bit they are taking too long to send me the digital coupon code! I have the mean supreme to, I just need to try them in a potential new car.