Need replacement britax armrest, but ship cost!

autumnlily

Britax wants $17.00 for UPS Ground to ship me a replacement right armrest for my Britax 85. The arm rest is $24.99 as it is... $40 with shipping!!!

I live in Oregon not another country!

Please tell me there is a more cost effective way to get a replacement armrest :)

ADS

Athena

Ditto. Definitely call. When I needed a part and saw the shipping cost, I called to ask if there was another way and they waived it. Have you checked to see if it's under warranty? Then the whole thing would be free! Good luck!

wavegal

which arm rest? britax messed up and sent me a left arm rest instead of harness one time, I still have it and would be just shipping costs to you if britax won't send for free!

msg221

I would also call. I had to call about getting a replacement armrest and comfort foam for a FR85 I sold to another member and they didn't charge me for it and they shipped it to that member since she had the seat by then!

KDsmommy

I've had to order replacement armrests for my FR85 twice and both times they've sent me one at no cost, and the seat was out of warranty.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC