Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

3 wide in a 08 4runner

Hi.. I am going from a Tahoe to a 4runner and will need 3 kids in the middle row. I currently have: 4 yo (40 lbs) in a FF Britax roundabout 55, 2.5 yo (29 lbs) in a FF britax marathon 70, and a 7 month old (19 lbs) in a chicco keyfit 30 (ready to move her to a RF convertible). Also, I have 2 costco sceneras available to me and the 4 yo rides in HBB in my husbands truck and in grandma's car. Willing to purchase a new carseat (possibly harmony defender if I can find one), but trying to avoid the expensive radian. Any suggestions on possible configurations??

thanks so much

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Ambassador - CPS Technician CTPDMom's Avatar

Re: 3 wide in a 08 4runner

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi.. I am going from a Tahoe to a 4runner and will need 3 kids in the middle row. I currently have: 4 yo (40 lbs) in a FF Britax roundabout 55, 2.5 yo (29 lbs) in a FF britax marathon 70, and a 7 month old (19 lbs) in a chicco keyfit 30 (ready to move her to a RF convertible). Also, I have 2 costco sceneras available to me and the 4 yo rides in HBB in my husbands truck and in grandma's car. Willing to purchase a new carseat (possibly harmony defender if I can find one), but trying to avoid the expensive radian. Any suggestions on possible configurations??

thanks so much
    HI, welcome to CSO!

Have you tried searching in our 3 across thread for ideas for the 4Runner?

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=33226

Under the page #s click on 'search this thread'. There are likely some responses there.
    CPST - Special Needs Trained

The things you take for granted, someone else is praying for.

Unregistered

Re: 3 wide in a 08 4runner

Hi.. i am the OP. yes I have looked thru some of the posts about 4runners.. some are old and it's a lot to weed thru. Was hoping for a suggestion for the specific car seats that I currently own. thanks and I will continue to look.