Stroller Depot

redsoxmama

Has anyone used this website to purchase a stroller? I've never heard of it before but they have a good deal on the stroller I've been looking at. They have a number on their website and say to call before ordering... just seems weird. Are they legit?

ADS

jennzee

My neighbor ordered from the recently and got a good deal on their new stroller...i talked to her quite a bit about it because my sister is looking at the same stroller and she didn't say anything about ordering being weird. I see the phone number on the website, but didn't see anything that said to call before ordering. I added something to a cart and got as far as I could with checkout without actually spending any money, and still didn't see anything saying to call first.

redsoxmama

My neighbor ordered from the recently and got a good deal on their new stroller...i talked to her quite a bit about it because my sister is looking at the same stroller and she didn't say anything about ordering being weird. I see the phone number on the website, but didn't see anything that said to call before ordering. I added something to a cart and got as far as I could with checkout without actually spending any money, and still didn't see anything saying to call first.

Hmm, weird. I wonder if it's just this specific stroller;

http://www.strollerdepot.com/items/baby-jogger-city-mini-single-stroller-purple-gray-2013/

On the front page, right underneath the price it has a "button" thing that says call first.

jennzee

Yeah, it looks like it has something to do with the models that are on sale...if you choose one of the colors not on sale, that box goes away, but the colors that are on sale say to call first.

ebp913

They are a great company. Family owned in Denver and I know numerous people who have bought from them. I haven't personally but I hear good things and that they have great customer service.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC