Double stroller for twins

sunflower

My SIL just had twins and is looking for a stroller. She needs a comfortable fold, and doesn't want the narrowest seats so that they won't outgrow it too soon. An easy push, since there are a lot of paved (sidewalk) hills in their area.

Looking for a side by side.

It will be a one and only stroller, to be used for everything. I don't think car seats compatibility is needed, since they don't own a car.

Any suggestions?

Thanks so much!

ADS

jordansmom

I'd have her start by looking at BOB Duallie, Valco Snap or Zee double, Easywalker Duo, baby Jogger City Mini, or the Britax version.

What type of use and terrain does she need it for? What's the budget?

shinaynay17

For my twins I had the valco tri mode twin stroller. I absolutely loved it. I did have a 1 year old when I had my twins so I also had the extra seat which worked great!! I sold that when my twins were 20 months due to also having another baby and the twins loved to walk. I now have the double chariot and also love it!!

msg221

I loved the Baby Jogger City Mini Double when I had it. I had it and the BOB Revolution Duallie. The BJCMD was more for the mall, walks around the neighborhood, etc. I used the BOB if I was going on a longer walk, for the zoo, somewhere that had uneven terrain. I loved the BOB too, but not how bulky it was but thankfully it fit in the back of my Highlander.

sunflower

Many options here! The budget is average. They live in Israel where there are lots of mountains and hills. Paved though. There everything is smaller. A Toyota Corolla is considered a full size!

It's for going out, to the park... She doesn't want to get a new stroller in two years. It's for NB to toddler age.

Thanks again. I had originally recommended she start with the BJCM GT, the Snap double and MB duet. Will add the new recommendations to her list.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC