Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Will a Radian80 fit in my 2004 Hyundai Sonata

I would like to purchase a Radian80 for my son but I am concerned that it will not fit RF in the middle of my 2004 Hyundai Sonata. Do you know if this seat is compatiable with my car??

Also is this a good car seat for my son? He is 13 months old, 23 pounds and has a torso of 12 inches.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Re: Will a Radian80 fit in my 2004 Hyundai Sonata

Well, firstly, don't both with the Radian80. Save yourself 50 dollars and get the 65.

Secondly, I fit several Radians in my 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe, which I believe has a narrower rear seat than the Sonata, so you should be fine

Thanks! Do you know if the seat will fit in the middle? I see you have it outboard is this because of fit? Also can you get a tight installation will using the seatbelt RF and FF?

Thanks!

CPS Fanatic

Nope, I have it outboard, because that was the only way to puzzle the three seats together, since I have two rearfacers and one forward facer.

I was able to install the Radian rearfacing in the center with the lap belt though

Thank you so much for all of your information! Looks like my DS is getting a Radian for Christmas!!