Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

3 across in ford fiesta

I need to fit 3 across in my 2013 ford fiesta. I currently have one in a graco high back turbo booster, and one in a baby trend 3 in 1 hybrid. I will need an infant seat that will fit in the middle, and my 5 year old to still be able to buckle her seatbelt. Thanks!!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Ambassador - CPS Technician CTPDMom's Avatar

Re: 3 across in ford fiesta

Quote Originally Posted by jackiemarie View Post
    I need to fit 3 across in my 2013 ford fiesta. I currently have one in a graco high back turbo booster, and one in a baby trend 3 in 1 hybrid. I will need an infant seat that will fit in the middle, and my 5 year old to still be able to buckle her seatbelt. Thanks!!
    Hi Jackie, welcome to CSO!

Have you checked our 3 across thread? You can search to see if there are any postings about your particular vehicle by clicking 'search this thread' in the bar below the page numbers.

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=33226
    CPST - Special Needs Trained

The things you take for granted, someone else is praying for.

4. Thank You from:

Re: 3 across in ford fiesta

Many times, its easier to buckle a 5 point harness than to fit hands down to buckle a booster seat in a tight 3 across, so you might consider a narrow harnessed seat for your 5 year old (something like Harmony Defender). Some of the narrower infant seats are the Chicco Keyfit and Graco Snugride 30.
    Renee
    CPST-I and Special Needs Trained
    Mom to 22yo seatbelt, 17yo seatbelt, 10yo Parkway, Harmony, or Big Kid, 10yo Parkway, Harmony, or Big Kid