Play Yards / Pack N Plays?

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Ok, so I need help again.

Definitely want a Graco. Don't want to spend a ton. Need a great sale.

From looking at prices on Craigslist, it appears that they hold their value really well. Or maybe even appreciate. :p

I found one last night that was a style I liked for a reasonable used price ($60, for a model that MSRP is $160; sale price around $130) but she didn't reply and the ad is gone this morning so I guess someone else snatched it up.

Right now I'm kinda looking at one of these:

http://www.target.com/p/graco-pack-...pdp|PersonalizedClickCP|cart_page.view_cart_2 ($120 on sale at Target)

or

http://www.target.com/p/graco-pack-...&reqQty=1&regPurQty=0&regMode=GG&preSelFlag=1 ($75 on sale at Target)

Any great ideas to get one of these for even less?

I'm going to head down to Target this afternoon for my "welcome" packet for starting my registry. Hopefully there will be a coupon or something.

ADS

littleangelfire

Sign up for target baby coupons, I believe they'll send you ten percent off. And did you actually respond to higher prices ads? just tell then you'll be there with cash asap if they meet your price

MUTigers

Check baby depot too, I might have seen that second one there a few weeks ago. Plus you can sign up for their emails and get 20% off!

MUTigers

I looked at their website and the second one you listed is in there for $90, it may have been a different color though.

Thanks for the heads up on the 20%, I need to check on that!

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Yeah, but it's $75 at Target.

I went to Baby Depot yesterday, but the only Pack n Plays they had prices for were the ones on display. They had lots of in-box ones on the shelf that didn't match the displays, but none of them had prices listed. The ones that were displayed had prices comparable to everywhere else so I didn't bother hunting someone down to get me a complete price list for everything on the shelf.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC