Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Play Yards / Pack N Plays?

Ok, so I need help again.

Definitely want a Graco. Don't want to spend a ton. Need a great sale.

From looking at prices on Craigslist, it appears that they hold their value really well. Or maybe even appreciate. :P

I found one last night that was a style I liked for a reasonable used price ($60, for a model that MSRP is $160; sale price around $130) but she didn't reply and the ad is gone this morning so I guess someone else snatched it up.

Right now I'm kinda looking at one of these:

http://www.target.com/p/graco-pack-n...ge.view_cart_2 ($120 on sale at Target)

or

http://www.target.com/p/graco-pack-n...G&preSelFlag=1 ($75 on sale at Target)

Any great ideas to get one of these for even less?

I'm going to head down to Target this afternoon for my "welcome" packet for starting my registry. Hopefully there will be a coupon or something.
    Mom to 2 adults and 2 little kids.
    Tall 8 year old in Incognito; Petite 3 year old RF in CA65

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Sign up for target baby coupons, I believe they'll send you ten percent off. And did you actually respond to higher prices ads? just tell then you'll be there with cash asap if they meet your price

4. Thank You from:

Carseat Crazy
    Check baby depot too, I might have seen that second one there a few weeks ago. Plus you can sign up for their emails and get 20% off!

I don't think Baby Depot is doing their 20% off thing anymore. But I'll check there for sure.

Carseat Crazy
    I looked at their website and the second one you listed is in there for $90, it may have been a different color though.

Thanks for the heads up on the 20%, I need to check on that!

Yeah, but it's $75 at Target.

I went to Baby Depot yesterday, but the only Pack n Plays they had prices for were the ones on display. They had lots of in-box ones on the shelf that didn't match the displays, but none of them had prices listed. The ones that were displayed had prices comparable to everywhere else so I didn't bother hunting someone down to get me a complete price list for everything on the shelf.