Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Black FR85 cover for sale or swap

Have the black (onyx?) FR 85 cover in great condition with comfort pads and belly pad. Looking to swap for a livia. Or maybe pink sky. Anybody?
    Beth CPST and special needs trained Mom to Bailey ...22 and driving! Skylar- 17yrs-and also driving! Molly-14 yrs -70+ pounds passing the 5 step test and Avery -10 yrs - 55+ pounds, riding in a redd performance sport booster.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

northernmimom

Re: Black FR85 cover for sale or swap

Quote Originally Posted by bethng View Post
    Have the black (onyx?) FR 85 cover in great condition with comfort pads and belly pad. Looking to swap for a livia. Or maybe pink sky. Anybody?
    I think I posted to the wrong mom earlier who was looking for a cover, but I am looking to swap our Livia for something nuetral for my son. I do have someone interested in buying the Livia, but then I am left without a cover at all for the seat we need to use for my 3 year old son. Our cover is in good used condition, but it does have some streaking on the seat area (light grey marks) where my daughter slid in and out over 1000 times probably!

I don't mean to over commit to too many people, just trying to make sure I am communicating with the right person to accomplish mutual goals!

Thank you,
    Heather