Britax Amazon Deal

ADS

Athena

Oh, yeah, that is weird. Maybe chat with a rep and see if they know?

I was thinking the same thing, so I emailed their CS politely asking about why neither code worked on that seat and they gave me the Britax30 discount! I wasn't expecting that at all and I would have happily accepted either discount, but the 30 takes off a few dollars more. I have a Parkway on the way for $98! Yippee!!! I wanted to ask if I could order two, but I didn't know if I should push it. :eek: It's definitely worth asking!

Athena

I may try to chat with a rep to see if it works for me too. I really want the parkway.

I hope you get it!

Of course now I'm second guessing my color choice. Is the fact that tango hasn't sold well mean it's not as popular? Or maybe they just made more of them? Why is it now that I have a gray car I get the brown seat? I know, stop complaining, you got a great deal ... and really, I am thrilled about it!

Mom2natalie

They actually didn't give me a discount, but I'm glad you got one! :dance:

I actually just ordered the black parkway sgl from Target. Our vehicle seats are black. I sold my daughter on the black seat saying it will just blend in with the seats in the car and be less obvious as she gets older that she's in a booster. I used my Target debit card and got the seat shipped for $131.12. My red card discount basically almost covered the tax.

My initial choice for a booster was the parkway sgl. Then Target had some amazing sales and I got the Turbobooster and TB with safety surround. Both are great, but my daughter really wants to buckle herself in. The TB slide out of position when she gets out of the car and she gets frustrated when she has to move the seat when she gets back in. Plus we really slack on remembering to buckle the booster when she's not in it.

So I'm hopeful that the latched booster will work better. If the parkway doesn't work I'll return it and try and Affix.

Athena

They actually didn't give me a discount, but I'm glad you got one! :dance:

I actually just ordered the black parkway sgl from Target. Our vehicle seats are black. I sold my daughter on the black seat saying it will just blend in with the seats in the car and be less obvious as she gets older that she's in a booster. I used my Target debit card and got the seat shipped for $131.12. My red card discount basically almost covered the tax.

My initial choice for a booster was the parkway sgl. Then Target had some amazing sales and I got the Turbobooster and TB with safety surround. Both are great, but my daughter really wants to buckle herself in. The TB slide out of position when she gets out of the car and she gets frustrated when she has to move the seat when she gets back in. Plus we really slack on remembering to buckle the booster when she's not in it.

So I'm hopeful that the latched booster will work better. If the parkway doesn't work I'll return it and try and Affix.

oh no! So sorry you didn't get the deal on amazon, but that Target price is good too. I had thought about getting it there because of that extra 5% off too. I hope it works for you. Although I would imagine it varies by car and depends on the reason the buckling is difficult, my impression is that the Parkways can be easier to buckle than the turbos. I hope you like it!

Athena

It is a very nice seat, but I'm so glad I didn't pay more because when I put DD1 in it this morning, it looked like she had surprisingly little growing room. This is the same height as the previous parkway, right? We were in a hurry, so I'll try again later when I have more time and hope for better results. Either way, I'm keeping it and it's a very nice seat and I'd recommend it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC