In Search Of All size diaper covers

Suzibeck

A friend of mine is due to have a baby in August. I'm trying to convince her that cloth isn't terrible but even if I can't convince her to use cloth I will use it here when I have him. I have flats and I can pick up a snappi easy enough but I will need covers. I am looking for economy options as I don't have a lot to spend. I would like at least two covers in each size or multi-size covers if anyone has them at a good price. I will likely pick up some newborn Dappi cover pants because they are cheap and he will be just in a diaper or onsie at that size. Once winter comes I'd rather have wraps so I don't have undress the lower half of the kid at every change.

I have budgeted to get her 2 doz flats if she is open to using them. She does have a washing machine but no dryer so flats will be a good option for her. Buying sposies will be a problem for her as she is very low income so I think she will decide to give cloth a try. If she wants to go with cloth, she will need 4 covers in each size, or multi-size covers.

ADS

mom2juliarose

I have two neutral size large Thirsties covers that I bought brand new and used 4 times before DS potty trained. I don't know if you want anything that big, but if you do, message me. I've tried to sell them locally to no avail. All I'm asking is $2 each plus shipping (which will be about $2.80 I think).

Suzibeck

I had some Sunbaby with my youngest and they delaminated on me, are the Alva covers sturdier? I think I might be set, purplemama doesn't live too far from me and she has what I'm looking for to set myself up. If my friend decides to use cloth, I'll post again to help get her set up or check back with those who sent me messages to see if they still have stuff available.

Thanks everyone!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC