hi! i'm new :)

caitlinbenosky

my name is caitlin! i'm 21 and NOT yet a mommy (nor am i even thinking about it yet.) however, i am a nanny and a babysitter and an aunt and a cousin. i drive around a lot of children! i am, as i would consider myself, a car seat enthusiast! i am erf movement. i plan to keep my future children (and the children i watch now) rear facing as long as possible. i currently am using a cosco apt 40rf rear facing for my infants and toddlers. an evenflo booster for my older children (all ages 5+.) i do tons of research and am always looking to help someone who is unsure and unaware of what they may be doing wrong. i watch videos on my spare time of installing car seats, crash tests, etc. so, nice to meet you all! lol. hopefully i'm posting this in the right place.

ps. when i come in to some money (i hope) i am hoping to get a diono radian or graco mysize 65 or 70. i want *my* babies as safe as possible at all times, especially when i have the control to make it happen.

ADS

babyherder

Hi! I'm a nanny to a ff 4 year old and rf 3 year old. The 4 year old was rf until several months past her 4th bday and the 3 year old might go even longer.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Welcome! I came to Cso as "just" a nanny/daycare provider five years ago and learned a ton! I still nanny, but in the interim have gotten certified and now work in our local carseat program as well. My advice is to read upstairs (in the carseat forums) as much as possible! This is a great community and I owe 95% of my knowledge to being active here. :)

cookie123

Welcome! I hope you'll like it here. All ages of car seat / safety fanatics participate. You can learn a a lot and meet some awesome people!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC