I get to go car seat shopping sooner than I thought!

rachelandtyke

Installed the True Fits for DS this week when I turned him ffing. I thought they expired summer 2016, but it's summer 2015. So now I'm starting to dream about what I should buy to replace them . . .

ADS

rachelandtyke

I'll definitely try to sell our covers next summer when we retire the seats. The kids don't eat or drink in the car, so they are in excellent condition.

cookie123

Probably I'd get a Britax Frontier 90 or the other Britax one whose name escapes me right now. Maybe there will be an awesome new seat by then!

rachelandtyke

I think I'd love a Frontier, but it seems like overkill since he's so small. I'm hoping something really cool comes out between now and then! I'll need to get him two seats, so one will have to work for a 3 across, so I could try 2 different seats. At least it will spread out the carseat shopping. DD2 will need a new rfing seat the following year when one of our RA50s expires. And I think both of DD1's HBBs expire that year (2016), too. I'll move her to a backless then if she hasn't outgrown them before. She asks about it constantly. :rolleyes:

Keeanh

LOL Same kind of thing happened to me the other day. I thought my first expiring seat was the MR in Dec 2015. I happened to look at the sticker on my Monterey which I had in my head as being a 2010 seat. Nope, January 2009 LOL. So I looked at the other Monterey. June 2009. So I get to buy new boosters next year :D Too bad we don't have Recaro in Canada :(

cookie123

I think I'd love a Frontier, but it seems like overkill since he's so small. I'm hoping something really cool comes out between now and then! I'll need to get him two seats, so one will have to work for a 3 across, so I could try 2 different seats. At least it will spread out the carseat shopping. DD2 will need a new rfing seat the following year when one of our RA50s expires. And I think both of DD1's HBBs expire that year (2016), too. I'll move her to a backless then if she hasn't outgrown them before. She asks about it constantly. :rolleyes:

The Pioneer was what I was trying to remember. It has lower height/weight limits than the FR 90.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC