WWYD? RE: Trip!

WWYD RE: Trip!

• Bring Radian for DD1, and just have DD2 be a lap baby. Use Scenera for DD2 at our desination.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bring Radian for DD1, and the bucket for DD2.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Bring Radian for DD1, and MA for DD2.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Other--please explain!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I'm flying again, in a couple of weeks. I will have FIL with me, to help out. I will also have a cheapy double stroller. My inlaws have a Scenera in AZ, we have a Marathon, Radian, and a bucket. DD2 *barely* fit in to the bucket (she has 1.25" of shell above her head with a sposie on). We are flying standby, and while there is a good chance we will have an extra seat for DD2, there are no guarantees.

Here are my options:

1) Bring Radian for DD1, have DD2 be a lap baby & just use IL's Scenera when we get to our destination.

2) Bring Radian for DD1, and the bucket for DD2. If there is no seat for DD2, check her bucket at the gate.

3) Bring Radian for DD1, and MA for DD2. If there is no seat for DD2, put DD1 in the MA and put the Radian in the overhead bin.

ADS

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I said to take the bucket....you have a seat at the destination irregardless if you have to check the bucket and something happens to it.

Susan

Namegirl

Senior Community Member
I voted for Radian and bucket seat and definitely trying to get an emtpy seat for your baby's seat.

natysr

If you would have purchased a seat for the baby, I would have said take the MA, but since you may have to gate check the seat, then I say take the bucket. Since he is almost outgrown it..it would be no real loss if something were to happen to the seat.

abacus2

Radian and bucket. I might go ahead and use the Scenera at the destination if she fits better in it.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Thanks for the input!!
I think we will take the bucket for DD2, because it's so light and easy to transport--the handle slips over the handle of rolling luggage so it's quite handy. I do need to make sure that nothing happens to the bucket, though because we will be using it shortly (DH and I are just finishing getting licensed to be foster parents and will need it).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC