My car is officially maxed out!!

xursusmaritimusx

seat for baby #3 is in! a little early but we all need to get use to this set up before baby actually arrives.

this is gonna be fun :rolleyes:

10384366_10154232015075573_372227523846265757_n.jpg

10417020_10154232310745573_3607398156337759582_n.jpg

ADS

Aurezalia

It'll be interesting to see whether riding next to the empty seat for awhile will help, or if Bren will bean the baby in the face with a cup or something once the seat is filled. :p

Meg

That was my same set up when Scarlett was born. She was the first one I got a mirror for and it definitely came in handy being able to spy on my 2.5 year old and making sure he was keeping his hands to himself! Lol.

jordansmom

How exciting! I'm 36 weeks...guess I better get moving on getting the baby's seat installed:spit:.

Love the cover you picked on the Keyfit!

tl01

Totally irrelevant but, I thought you had a Mazda 5. Did I totally imagine that?

That's a nice Keyfit cover too!

xursusmaritimusx

It'll be interesting to see whether riding next to the empty seat for awhile will help, or if Bren will bean the baby in the face with a cup or something once the seat is filled. :p

Uhhh yes for sure. In fact today I told both kids no more "things" in the car. Two reasons. I hate the clutter and it builds up fast and with the baby coming I don't need them fighting with objects OVER the baby like they currently do with no baby in the car haha. We will just eliminate all issues. Or try :p

That was my same set up when Scarlett was born. She was the first one I got a mirror for and it definitely came in handy being able to spy on my 2.5 year old and making sure he was keeping his hands to himself! Lol.

Yes. A mirror is a must! I've always had them because I live dangerously ;)

How exciting! I'm 36 weeks...guess I better get moving on getting the baby's seat installed:spit:.

Love the cover you picked on the Keyfit!

OMG get the seat in! And thanks. I'm so in love with it!

Ha ha! Love the seat. Good luck. We didn't last long before the minivan seemed a must!

I sooooo want a van. We are hoping to trade in my car maybe next year or year after. Isn't in the budget this year sadly :(

Totally irrelevant but, I thought you had a Mazda 5. Did I totally imagine that?

That's a nice Keyfit cover too!

You're imagining! ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC