Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Parkway SGL Deal?

Anything below $128? Looking for tango, I think. Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Amazon warehouse had some Parkways but I don't think I saw Tango.
    ~Shannon
    DD (11.5) Seatbelt; DS (9) Incognito; DD2 (7) Britax Parkway; DD3 (4.5) Graco Nautilus

4. Thank You from:

CPS Fanatic

Re: Parkway SGL Deal?

I guess I'll just pay $128, unless I hear of a deal today. Anyone have coupon codes or deals for amazon, diapers.com, or target? I'd prefer to buy where I can return in case it doesn't work for us.

If you have a Kohl's card, you can get 30% off with the code GREAT30 and get $20 in Kohl's cash. With the code, it would bring it down to $111.99. They do have it in Tango and you could return to the store if it didn't work out. I snagged one last month for $108.xx when they had the baby sale code that stacked with a percent off coupon. I love how cushy the seat is, the LATCH connectors, and that it fit in my car very nicely. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to get Zain in it yet!

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

7. Thank You from:

CPS Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by msg221 View Post
    If you have a Kohl's card, you can get 30% off with the code GREAT30 and get $20 in Kohl's cash. With the code, it would bring it down to $111.99. They do have it in Tango and you could return to the store if it didn't work out. I snagged one last month for $108.xx when they had the baby sale code that stacked with a percent off coupon. I love how cushy the seat is, the LATCH connectors, and that it fit in my car very nicely. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to get Zain in it yet!
    Thank you! Unfortunately, I don't have a Kohl's card, but I appreciate your post. I love their latch system on our 2012 model and I think this new one's the same. It's so easy to use and tighten. Have you tried it? Maybe it's just me, but I really like how you can tighten the whole thing using just one side and choose whichever side is easier to reach. I don't love the fabrics, but they could be worse and I can't come up with anything else as tall (or taller) to get. Which fabric did you get? I hope Zain likes it!