Question Three across carseats in 2008 Pilot

U

Unregistered

We have a 28 month old (weighs 27 pounds) currently using a Britax Pavilion 70GT forward-facing and a 17 month old (weighs 18 pounds) currently using a Graco Snugride 35 infant seat rear-facing. We are expecting baby #3 in early December.

What is the safest combination of carseats that will fit three across in a 2008 Honda Pilot? Alternatively, what is the best configuration and carseat choice in that vehicle?

I am not quite 5"2 also, so my reach isn't the best.

We would like to keep our 17 month old rear-facing as long as possible, and I do want to use an infant seat initially with baby #3 (for stroller, grocery cart, staying asleep ease).

If it is possible to use seats we already have (we have 2 Britax Pavilion 70GT seats, but have not yet installed the second one because our daughter is still small enough to be in the Graco Snugride 35), or a combination thereof, that would be great. However, we are prepared to have to buy three new seats (or 4 if you will, since it is likely all 3 munchkins will be in convertibles at the same time).

Thank you in advance for any help and guidance you can provide!

ADS

twin momma

I have a 2007 Honda Pilot and I have my kids 3 across. They were all rear-facing at the same time, too. You can do it. I can't answer your specific questions. However, I have my daughter RF in a Chico KeyFit 30 and my sons were both RF in Radians (now Dionos). I later had my daughter RF in a Britax Roundabout (I think). The Radians made for a less than roomy ride for the front passenger. I was fine, as the driver, but I'm about 5'5".

Good luck.

wavegal

There are a lot of options in the pilot luckily, Your best set up will be rf/ff/rf though usually. Right now I have driver to passenger side a rf britax boulevard, britax frontier90 and could fit a graco snugride 32/35 in rear passenger seat as well(06' pilot).

You can try the rear facing pavilion next to a forward facing one and see if they work, I don't know if they will but I don't think you need to buy more than 1 new seat to make it work

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC