Signo Order from Dreamtime baby

Cindy&Connor

Someone else who ordered the Signo when it was $173 called to check the status of her order. They are still saying it will ship tomorrow. I wonder if they just don't know the date has been pushed back again. I haven't called but I guess I'll know if I get a tracking number tomorrow.

ADS

mom2boys

I just called them and they told me that they were sending over a shipping status report to their warehouse and to Recaro to find out when it will be shipping. I ordered a cobalt signo, so it may be a while. But, I should know tomorrow an updated ship date. I'll let you know.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
They aren't sending me mine, the big poopyheads...

I apologize. We are currently in the mist of a merger with Etoys
and trying get inventory corrected. We apologize for the confusion but we are unable to fulfill this order.

(ROFL! In the mist?!?!? Man, that's the truth...:thumbsup:)

Adirondack Dad

Gail at Recaro left me a voicemail today. She said they don't expect the seats in their warehouse until late October and they anticipate shipping them out in early November.

If anyone ordered from Dreamtime Baby and wants to sell their Signo, let me know. :D

Cindy&Connor

They aren't sending me mine, the big poopyheads...

I apologize. We are currently in the mist of a merger with Etoys
and trying get inventory corrected. We apologize for the confusion but we are unable to fulfill this order.

(ROFL! In the mist?!?!? Man, that's the truth...:thumbsup:)
They won't swap your Como for the Signo? They got the order wrong to begin with.

On another board someone else got a Como in blush instead of the Signo. She called and they apologized and sent UPS to her house to pick it up.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yeah, they apologized, picked up the Como, told me I couldn't have the Signo, then I said it is NOT discontinued, I'll wait, They said they'd send me the Signo, and then the told me again I couldn't have it. I'm ready to say Sour Grapes on the whole thing and just buy a Boulevard (at least I can RF tether it...)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Gail at Recaro left me a voicemail today. She said they don't expect the seats in their warehouse until late October and they anticipate shipping them out in early November.

If anyone ordered from Dreamtime Baby and wants to sell their Signo, let me know. :D

Dreamtime's told my friend that they are going out today... I think they are smoking something :p

Cindy&Connor

Maybe you were the person on the other board. Someone was telling me the story. Tell them you want your Como back.lol I seriously wonder if I'm going to get a Como too especially if they still say it's going out today. Maybe I'll call them.

Cindy&Connor

Okay I called. This lady told me they haven't been pushed back again but it takes a couple of days to check them into the warehouse. They should know if they got it by Friday. I obviously don't believe her because of the obvious, but I also thought they were shipping directly from Recaro.

mom2boys

I was told they were shipping directly from Recaro. That was confirmed again the other day when I called. I haven't gotten an email back yet on my shipping status request, suprise suprise. I'm still not holding my breath on getting a Signo at that price, but I am still hoping to.

We couldn't wait that long, so I did buy a BLVD. I plan on using the Signo as a second seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC