Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

The Graco click connect travel system comes with a classic connect seat??

I think I've finally decided on the Snugride Click connect 30 or 35...depending on prices. I found the Fast action click connect travel system (Nyssa pattern) on Walmart site for $190 and wanted to get it. Problem is, the description says the stroller is click connect, but the seat is the classic connect 30. I realize a classic seat will work in a click stroller...but not the other way around. However, I really wanted the click connect seat. The picture shows a click connect seat. The Graco site says this package can come with click or classic 30 or even the 22.
    I contacted Walmart, but they are clueless and can't tell me what comes with it. They aren't in any local stores, so I can't go check it out. Does anyone have experience with this and know what it comes with?? I don't want to spend more if possible...but I need a good, not too expensive infant seat and stroller to get the baby (due in Aug) through the winter. I will then go to a RF convertible. Thanks!!!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: The Graco click connect travel system comes with a classic connect seat??

I just took a look and it appears that the description on the Walmart site is incorrect. The picture is of a click connect seat and the description on the Graco site says it is a click connect seat.

ETA: Graco only makes that cover for a click connect seat.
    Alice, May 2009, riding in a Frontier
    Astrid, May 2015, riding in a Snugride 30

4. Thank You from:

Thank you for that. It's been bugging me for weeks! Lol

I ordered it I soooo hope the description on Walmart.com is wrong. I did enter the model number of the travel system into the Graco site again, and it definitely says towards the bottom of the page that it can come with pretty much any Snugride and that I have to read the seller's description to see which one it comes with. I've seen other "Click connect travel systems" come with a classic connect seat too. The descriptions also very often describe parts of 2 different Snugride seats. Idk why they get it wrong so often. It's tough to tell what you are getting when sellers are so confused about what they are selling!