The Graco click connect travel system comes with a classic connect seat??

tmllsc

I think I've finally decided on the Snugride Click connect 30 or 35...depending on prices. I found the Fast action click connect travel system (Nyssa pattern) on Walmart site for $190 and wanted to get it. Problem is, the description says the stroller is click connect, but the seat is the classic connect 30. I realize a classic seat will work in a click stroller...but not the other way around. However, I really wanted the click connect seat. The picture shows a click connect seat. The Graco site says this package can come with click or classic 30 or even the 22.
I contacted Walmart, but they are clueless and can't tell me what comes with it. They aren't in any local stores, so I can't go check it out. Does anyone have experience with this and know what it comes with?? I don't want to spend more if possible...but I need a good, not too expensive infant seat and stroller to get the baby (due in Aug) through the winter. I will then go to a RF convertible. Thanks!!!

ADS

amelia222

I just took a look and it appears that the description on the Walmart site is incorrect. The picture is of a click connect seat and the description on the Graco site says it is a click connect seat.

ETA: Graco only makes that cover for a click connect seat.

tmllsc

I ordered it:) I soooo hope the description on Walmart.com is wrong. I did enter the model number of the travel system into the Graco site again, and it definitely says towards the bottom of the page that it can come with pretty much any Snugride and that I have to read the seller's description to see which one it comes with. I've seen other "Click connect travel systems" come with a classic connect seat too. The descriptions also very often describe parts of 2 different Snugride seats. Idk why they get it wrong so often. It's tough to tell what you are getting when sellers are so confused about what they are selling!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC