Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Radian

Radian

It can be clothed or not, if not it has to be an xtsl. Looking more for cheapness than newness. Not that I would turn down a new cheap deal

I'm also kind of iso a pp convertible in a pretty color.

I have a sr35 that I could do as a partial trade if anyone is interested.
    If it seems like I'm not making sense, it's probably just my phone

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: Radian

I have one here! - http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=267866

It's not really naked; the cover is in the wash.
    Nicole
    Mama to two little girls riding in a Primrose SK Radian and a newly redecorated Flora Radian.

I'm in Ohio so I'd probably be around $140. That's a bit more than I want to spend for a 4yo 80.

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by mominabigtruck View Post
    I'm in Ohio so I'd probably be around $140. That's a bit more than I want to spend for a 4yo 80.
    I understand. I'm open to offers though if you're interested. I really do need to get it out of my house.
    Nicole
    Mama to two little girls riding in a Primrose SK Radian and a newly redecorated Flora Radian.

I have a RXT with purple cover. I bought it on amazon in February. I have no love for it at all and it's just taking space that I don't have in my house. I thought I needed it to make 3 across possible, but I don't have my nanny kid now so it needs to go. Idk dom off the top of my head but I'll check of you're interested in it

Awmama
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine112 View Post
    I have a RXT with purple cover. I bought it on amazon in February. I have no love for it at all and it's just taking space that I don't have in my house. I thought I needed it to make 3 across possible, but I don't have my nanny kid now so it needs to go. Idk dom off the top of my head but I'll check of you're interested in it
    Hi sunshine112. I'm not trying to steal the diono away from the person who started this thread, but if he/she is not interested, please contact me! I am looking for a diono radian xrt ASAP for a flight at the end of next week. Don't want to travel with the foonf. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Awmama View Post
    Hi sunshine112. I'm not trying to steal the diono away from the person who started this thread, but if he/she is not interested, please contact me! I am looking for a diono radian xrt ASAP for a flight at the end of next week. Don't want to travel with the foonf. Thanks!
    PM sent momma!

I'm also looking for one for sale or trade I have a Recaro preformace ride in rose
    Britax Fronteir (maui)
    Recaro prosport (midnight)
    britax Chaparone (cowmooflauge)

I have 2 Diono Radian RXT's ready to sell both are shadow color I would do $160 each plus you pay shipping and I am in MI they were manufactured in 2012 I think but I can double check if needed

The OP found a radian, she got it from me last week. I hope it's working out well!
    Liz, CPST and mom to big V, 8 and little V, 4.5
    Big V = Monterey, Booster Elite Air 80
    little V = FFing in Monkey Foonf and Pioneer

Quote Originally Posted by liz2d2 View Post
    The OP found a radian, she got it from me last week. I hope it's working out well!
    Yes I'm thrilled with it and got 2 of them and a fr85 in a 3 across. Now I just need angle adjusters.

Do you still have your Radian in shadow for 160$ I'm needing one do you have any pics?
    Britax Fronteir (maui)
    Recaro prosport (midnight)
    britax Chaparone (cowmooflauge)