Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Flora XLT Cover

Carseat Crazy

Flora XLT Cover

We have guests coming and I desperately need to clean out the closet!

RADIAN SOLD Sunshine Kids Radian 80 Primrose - used by 1 child for about a year and a half. No accidents (of either kind) never checked as luggage on an airplane. DD is 6 and using a booster full time. There are some small stress marks on the plastic; they were there when the seat was new and I was told they are nothing to worry about. Seat is naked at the moment because the cover is in the wash. I will update when it's clean. I have all the infant pads, shoulder and belly pads. Infant pads and shoulder pads were never used. Will be shipping in original box. Asking $100 + ship or make me an offer! I am in SoCal so shipping will be around $20ish for Cali and goes up from there.

Sunshine Kids Radian Flora cover - bought new and used about a year. Strap pads and belly pad were missing when I bought it. I do have the infant inserts though. Just washed, in very good condition except for a little darkness in the seating area. Asking $35 + shipping.

Last edited by mama2girls; 06-16-2014 at 09:01 AM.
    Nicole
    Mama to two little girls riding in a Primrose SK Radian and a newly redecorated Flora Radian.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: Radian 80 Primrose and Flora XLT Cover

Do you know if the Flora cover works on the 80??

Hillary
    Laila (1-10-05) Harmony Literider, Graco Turbobooster, Jaylee (1-24-06) Recaro ProBooster, Turbobooster, Evy (9-7-12) Radian 80SL, First Years True Fit

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by hboo22 View Post
    Do you know if the Flora cover works on the 80??
    On a SK 80? Yes. I used it on Radian 65 myself, which has the same shell.
    Nicole
    Mama to two little girls riding in a Primrose SK Radian and a newly redecorated Flora Radian.

Is the seat still available? And how long are radians good for?
    Nikki, Navy wife to Kevin and Mom to Jacob 6/05, 57in, and 62lbs riding in a harmony youth and other variuos backless boosters and Grace 11/09, 41in, and 40lbs riding in a Nauti (rear faced for 2y and 10 1/2 months)
    Baby Emily 7/12 , riding in a BV70

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by njkj View Post
    Is the seat still available? And how long are radians good for?
    It is still available. Radians expire after 8 years from DOM. Thanks!
    Nicole

Pming you
    Nikki, Navy wife to Kevin and Mom to Jacob 6/05, 57in, and 62lbs riding in a harmony youth and other variuos backless boosters and Grace 11/09, 41in, and 40lbs riding in a Nauti (rear faced for 2y and 10 1/2 months)
    Baby Emily 7/12 , riding in a BV70

Re: Flora XLT Cover

Is the flora cover still available?

Interested if still available

Mommy to DW age 7, 50lbs 50in Britax Frontier 85, Britax Parkway
    TM age 3 .5 years 30lbs 37in Radian XTSL, Myride 65
    AJ age 22months 22lbs 32in Coccoro/graco snugride 40