For Sale Flora XLT Cover

mama2girls

We have guests coming and I desperately need to clean out the closet!

RADIAN SOLD Sunshine Kids Radian 80 Primrose - used by 1 child for about a year and a half. No accidents (of either kind;)) never checked as luggage on an airplane. DD is 6 and using a booster full time. There are some small stress marks on the plastic; they were there when the seat was new and I was told they are nothing to worry about. Seat is naked at the moment because the cover is in the wash. I will update when it's clean. I have all the infant pads, shoulder and belly pads. Infant pads and shoulder pads were never used. Will be shipping in original box. Asking $100 + ship or make me an offer! I am in SoCal so shipping will be around $20ish for Cali and goes up from there.

Sunshine Kids Radian Flora cover - bought new and used about a year. Strap pads and belly pad were missing when I bought it. I do have the infant inserts though. Just washed, in very good condition except for a little darkness in the seating area. Asking $35 + shipping.

Last edited:
ADS

njkj

Re: Radian 80 Primrose and Flora XLT Cover

Is the seat still available? And how long are radians good for?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC