For Sale Toddler Kinderpack

thepote

Sold on CL :)

Toddler Kinderpack with standard straps. Effervescent with olive comfort mesh. Excellent used condition. Freshly washed in free and clear detergent and hung dry.

Last edited:
ADS

cmm7

You are totally killing me. I was just thinking A might still fit in a Toddler and it might be more comfy/airy than the Preschool when it is super hot. If this is still available after work reimburses me for a training I might bite...

jwilliams

Bah... I like this print and I want a KP, but I'm afraid a toddler would be too big to use this summer. My girls are 2y, 32" and 24lb. Which is at the height minimum and just below the weight minimum.

They like to ride arms out. Our Becos still go most of the way up their backs.

macmomma

Sooooo pretty!!!! Too bad that I already have a toddler and preschool one:eek: I would so buy it from you. If you don't sell it here- I am sure it would sell very fast on their kinderpack chatter fb page!

cmm7

Not your fault! Should have bitten the bullet sooner.

How do Tulas compare in regards to temperature? A tends to be fairly sweaty so I'm wondering if that would be cool enough for her or if we need the koolknit from the KP?

thepote

Not your fault! Should have bitten the bullet sooner. How do Tulas compare in regards to temperature? A tends to be fairly sweaty so I'm wondering if that would be cool enough for her or if we need the koolknit from the KP?

Well, arms-out seems to me the coolest, so if your kid is able to do that better in a toddler size that's a good start. It's actually the reason I only have toddler and not preschooler size; she doesn't do arms in.

As for the koolknit, I hear it makes a difference for the child but not for the person carrying them. The KP I was selling above had comfort mesh and not koolknit. The koolknit you can actually see through if you hold it up to the light. The comfort mesh is like car seat mesh with a thin foam layer between. It eliminates the folding or excess fabric in the seat area that happens with canvas, allowing them to easily get a very deep seat. I don't think it would be much cooler than canvas but I'm not sure.

geekKT

Not to hijack anyone else's deal, but if you do decide to sell the toddler Tula and don't have anyone else interested.. I might be. I don't need it, but that may not stop me :p.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC