Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member rachelandtyke's Avatar

girls 12-24 month summer dresses

Looking for short-sleeved knit playdresses for DD2. Sizes 12-18-24 should be fine. Actually, a 9m one might work if it is long as she's only 19 lbs.
    DD1: 14, finally five-stepping!
    DS: 10, LBTB, Harmony Youth Booster
    DD2: 6, Chicco KidFit, HBTB w/ SS

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy
    Rachel, let me check and see what I have. M is wearing the same size but between DD2 hand me downs plus hand me downs from friends I may be able to pass some along! I probably won't have time to look til this weekend though and see how much I have.
    Katy
    Full-time stepmom to DD1, 11, Incognito/5-stepping
    Mama to DD2, 5, True Fit, Complete Air, booster training
    DD3, 2.5, RA50, MyRide

Senior Community Member rachelandtyke's Avatar

Re: girls 12-24 month summer dresses

Thanks!
    DD1: 14, finally five-stepping!
    DS: 10, LBTB, Harmony Youth Booster
    DD2: 6, Chicco KidFit, HBTB w/ SS

Carseat Crazy
    I haven't forgotten! Looking through stuff today
    Katy
    DD3, 2.5, RA50, MyRide

Quote Originally Posted by rachelandtyke View Post
    Looking for short-sleeved knit playdresses for DD2. Sizes 12-18-24 should be fine. Actually, a 9m one might work if it is long as she's only 19 lbs.
    I might have some. I'll try to look today.

Re: girls 12-24 month summer dresses

I have these three sitting around that I was just going to donate, I'm happy to send them FFS.
    Blue is a regular knit TCP sundress, 12mo; pink/orange middle is a very long target? tunic/dress with leggings, 18mo; and the left is actually a terry? swimsuit cover up (a few stains at the bottom), 18mo - I think it's TCP? Tag say "Place, est 89"

Carseat Crazy
    Ok here is what I have. First pic L-R: Gymboree burgundy dress 12-18m, old navy blue with stripes 6-12 month, aqua checked carters 18mo, yellow one piece (looks like dress) 18 months. Attachment 25221

Second pic is all 9 months, two in left are carters (the flowered one is missing the diaper cover), the yellow polka dots is just one year, the one all the way to the right is another one piece that appears dress like. Attachment 25222 Attachment 25223

Eta: forgot one last 9 month carters one pictures above. Has matching diaper cover. (They all do unless I said otherwise)

Let me know if you're interested in any, I was thinking $2-3 per dress plus shipping? But am open to reasonable offers
    Last edited by kater-tot82; 09-02-2014 at 11:13 AM.
    Katy
    DD3, 2.5, RA50, MyRide