Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

ISO Alma MR 65 cover set

Hello all. I sold my Alma cover set on my seat. And gave my niece my 2nd alma cover set. I thought I was done with the MR. Well, DD begged me to switch her MA out for it yesterday, and she loves it. So I guess my cow will be put up for awhile.
    I'm looking for a Alma cover set. All pads/harrness covers. In EUC.

Thank you, Kelley
    Kelley- mom of seven!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: ISO Alma MR 65 cover set

My Alma is gone, but I do have a Sonata gathering up dust in the basement now that we've moved onto boy covers

If you don't luck into Alma and are interested in a cheap Sonata, let me know!
    Mom to two princesses riding in a FF FRXT & RXT and a FF FRXT & BV, and a little dude RF'ing in a Peg Convertible & a MR.

Thanks for the offer. We already have cuddle, but my DD wants Alma. I've had it twice, i sold them thinking we were done with the MR. My DD is in the 3% for height, so I excitedly bought her a MA g3 in Cow. I love it!! But she LOVES the MR. I keep buying high $ seats, and she keeps asking for her MR. So I give in. Cow is sitting in the basement lonely, lol.
    Kelley- mom of seven!

Bump! Still looking.
    Kelley- mom of seven!

Bump
    Kelley- mom of seven!

No one willing to part with their Alma?

Pretty please!!
    Kelley- mom of seven!