Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Clek Fllo?

Clek Fllo?

Has anyone heard about this one?
    Just saw it on FB - it sounds like it's based on the Foonf but without rigid latch and with a lower profile and lower price.

DD - 12/07 - Backless Turbo
    DS - 9/13 - Boulevard

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Clek Fllo?

I am really excited about this one! I've been hoping for more info since someone mentioned it months ago, and i'm looking forward to hearing more.

I just saw something too. I wonder how much it'll go for, if it keeps the 50 lbs rf weight limit I might try to get a couple.

I'm 40wks pregnant with a big boy. We have a Keyfit and Pavillion for him. I have been anticipating that we will replace the KF when the time comes with a Diono seat but if I can get a decent deal on a Fllo by then it may be our seat! I really don't want to fight with a Radian (esque) seat....
    Marie
    Baby G 5/31/14
    CPS Tech since June 2002

I've been in contact with Clek regarding the seat, and they're excited about it. However, they're also being tight lipped! I'll keep digging for information...

Toys R Us has it for preorder in Canada, $349 CAD. Right now the date is June 25th. They always change those dates, though LOL.
    17yrs, 15yrs, 13yrs, 11yrs , 9yrs (58", 75lbs, Incognito), 7yrs (46", 50lbs, Dreamtime), 5yrs (41", 35lbs, RN), 3yrs (30lbs, RF Marathon), NB (Peg 4-35)
    '14 Mazda5, '06 Chevy Express, '08 Toyota Tundra