Graco 4ever

ADS

MotoMommaNH

Looks like a Babies R Us exclusive....very similar to Smart Seat eh?

ETA: Just read the entire manual and got to page 70 before it mentioned any kind of height limit for Rear facing :doh: 1" below the headrest adjustment lever.

katymyers

I'm intrigued, it looks like a MySize/Nautilus crossover, in which case it *might* be an all-around decent seat. People want all-in-ones, there's no denying that, if this turns out to be a good one it'll certainly be nice to have something to recommend to people.

thekatie

Looks like a Babies R Us exclusive....very similar to Smart Seat eh? ETA: Just read the entire manual and got to page 70 before it mentioned any kind of height limit for Rear facing :doh: 1" below the headrest adjustment lever.

I did see a blurb on page 8, the safe use checklist, that also said top of head at least 1 inch below headrest adjustment lever. The forward facing standing height limit is 49", the same as the SmartSeat.

Isn't the SmartSeat not long lasting? In addition to being bulky and heavy? I wonder if this would really last any longer.

featherhead

I did see a blurb on page 8, the safe use checklist, that also said top of head at least 1 inch below headrest adjustment lever. The forward facing standing height limit is 49", the same as the SmartSeat. Isn't the SmartSeat not long lasting? In addition to being bulky and heavy? I wonder if this would really last any longer.

It looks more like a cross between the head wise/size4me etc seats and the Nautilus. So I would expect it to be longer lasting. But I guess we won't know until someone actually sees one.

Specialksw03

CPS Technician
Really? FF from 27 in and 20 lbs, why make the limits so low? My 20 something % for height and 50% for weight 9 month old is slightly taller than that already

wavegal

Definitely looks like it has promise for being a true all in one but I wonder about how low the harness slots are and if the expiry will be longer (mobile so didn't read manual) since all graco harnesses are 6 years that i know of

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Really? FF from 27 in and 20 lbs, why make the limits so low? My 20 something % for height and 50% for weight 9 month old is slightly taller than that already

I know, they are really keeping their market share by having such low limits. (I know a mom on another board who won't just use her Maestro as a booster because it has 40lb 44 in limits, and her kid is almost 4, 38lbs, and 42 in, so she HAS to buy a Turbo with 30/38 limits. Argh) Take a stand, already, Graco, raise your limits like everyone else level the playing field to keep kids safer, ok? Sigh, they never listen.

If it's got good legroom for RF, I'm in :)

thekatie

I get that it's a 4-in-1 seat, but I have a hard time taking a car seat seriously that has "4ever" in the name. Is the manual going to say "4wardfacing" too?
I do have flashbacks to writing "KD + TB 4ever" all over my notebooks in middle school, along with little hearts.

I'm not a fan of the 4 replacing the for, but then I think I'm being snooty and ridiculous. But, well, I'm just not a fan. I'm also not a fan of the same or almost the same name for all the seats.

YinzerMama

Clek names irritate me. I can't put a finger on why. Graco's names don't bother me much except

1. Headwise. What were they thinking?

2. Same seat with multiple names.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC