Coccoro infant insert in a stroller

ebp913

Just sharing something I tried last week and ended up loving with y'all. I have a Baby Jogger Versa and the seat is recommended for 6 months and up because of the not so flat fully reclined angle. I have been toying with options to make my Versa seat newborn appropriate because I don't want to buy the super expensive bassinet.

I tried the Coccoro infant insert and the Uppababy Snug Seat. Both were nice but the CCO in particular made the seat very flat and I was super surprised to see how perfect it was in the stroller. It wouldn't be secured at all which you'd have to take into account for folding but a great option. The Snugseat is nice too and overall a longer lasting option I think. I'd probably use that for a year or so just to make the seat smaller for a younger baby.

CCO insert
20s9lol.jpg

2vl7ajq.jpg

And the Uppababy Snugseat
o73kh0.jpg

2zftnjs.jpg

ADS

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Thanks for sharing!

I was looking for infant padding for a stroller and despise the Snuzzler, and after lots of googling found this

61RkmpxLd4L._SL1500_.jpg

which is cute, but the CCO padding would probably be more supportive!

ebp913

I was thinking that I might even put the CCO padding under the liner I have to change the shape of the seat. That one you posted looks cute but also doesn't look like it would make much a wedge for the seat to be flatter.

I've also heard great things about the Bloom Snug.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Yeah, I was more concerned with just making the seat more narrow and giving some support. :) I'll check out the other, I've never heard of it!

MotoMommaNH

Thanks for the pics ! I had some rolled up receiving blankets and a Snuzzler ready to go in my Versa but just didn't love it.
I just grabbed a Warehouse deal on Amazon on a Snug Seat but know if that doesn't work to my liking there's more options!

ebp913

Thanks for the pics ! I had some rolled up receiving blankets and a Snuzzler ready to go in my Versa but just didn't love it.
I just grabbed a Warehouse deal on Amazon on a Snug Seat but know if that doesn't work to my liking there's more options!

I like the Snug seat a lot too. I think I'll use the CCO insert for like the first month then move to the Snug Seat. Plus my tiny 14 month old would probably like the snug seat too! I used one in my Vista the entire first year with my daughter.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC