Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cosco Scenera Review

I have had this carseat for about 1 year and have used it with many sized children and both forward and rear-facing. I was very pleased with the purchase price of this seat ($35 on sale)

I really like that the crotch strap has different slots for different ages and sizes.

It is approx 17 inches at the widest spot

Top slots are at 14 inches, Lowest are at 7

The harness adjusts from the front which is very handy and I haven't had any problems with the harness at all.

Installation for this seat is very easy forward facing with the seat belt, and took a pool noodle and some work to get a good rear-facing install.

LATCH installation I was not pleased with, I could never get a good install RF'ing with LATCH so I never used it, Forward facing was an okay install with LATCH but I perferred to use the seat belt.

Another thing I love about this seat is that it is very lightweight and easy to transfer from car to car. Overall I have been VERY pleased with this seat!!!
    Last edited by sb518; 08-01-2008 at 08:30 PM.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads