finding Keen on sale

lpperry

Where do you find Keen sandals on sale? I want to get some for the kids this summer. I need sizes 6, 8, and 10. or 7, 9, and 11. It depends on how the sandals fit.

I can only find them for $40 at the cheapest and was hoping to find them closer to $35 or $30. Is there somewhere I should be looking?

ADS

jwilliams

They pop up on Zulily now and then. You can set alerts for your favorite brands. (Apologies if you are somewhere w/o Zulily access).

*posted using the car-seat.org app*

lpperry

They dont' have them on either site. I can only find girl ones from Amazon for $40. I think I'll get those for Claudia and keep looking for Oliver. $40 is sounding good now, because most of them are $45 or $50.

msg221

I was also going to suggest Zulily. That is where I stocked up on them a couple of years ago. Nour finally fits into the size 11's I bought!

Olly Shoes has them too IIRC.

cookie123

You can get them at Stride Rite in store for buy one get one half price when they have the sale going on which seems fairly frequently. I forget now what that makes them. It's been a couple of years since I got them there.

Dillipop

You can get them at Stride Rite in store for buy one get one half price when they have the sale going on which seems fairly frequently. I forget now what that makes them. It's been a couple of years since I got them there.

I have never seen Keen at Stride Rite. I know they carry Sperry and Keds- are you sure they carry Keen?

NVMBR02

REI also puts a couple of colors of the newports on sale every year, usually it is a little later in May. The toddler sizes are usually $24-$29. Other than that I just keep my eye on Zulilly, 6pm and Amazon.

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician

lpperry

Thanks! I had never heard of Shoebuy. I was going to get Newports, but I am sure the Whisper would be fine too. They have a cute pair on sale that I could get for Claudia.

I guess I better go out with the kids tonight to try some on somewhere so we know what size to order.

YinzerMama

Doesn't help you now but at the end of the summer you can often get them for $20 at REI (for kids). I try to make my best guess and buy a year ahead.

lpperry

The kids tried shoes on, picked out the colors they wanted and I went to order from Shoebuy with the 20% off promotion. Once in my cart, it wouldn't apply promotion. I called and some brands don't participate and they said there is no way of knowing until you put them in your cart and apply promotion.

Back to searching. I am mad!

henrietta

Keens can be tough to find on sale, but the others had great suggestions. I love my Keens, but I bought a pair for my son last year and he hated them. Will not wear them at all. Don't know why. But both of my kids will wear Timberland sandals (they have one that's great for water and the toes aren't open-no toe cap, but the toes are mostly covered). I got their pairs this year for $26 on Amazon (not picky about colors). Just wanted to throw that out there for anyone who likes that type of sandal w/the covered toes. Teva also has a nice one this year w/a rubber toe cap.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Not Keen brand, but I got these Northside ones from Amazon this week for my daughter. I am really happy with them. Side by side with my brand new Keens I just got at Nordstrom Rack, I can't see any difference in quality (keeping in mind both are brand new so they haven't passed the wear-and-tear test).

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008H2K7JM/"]Amazon.com: Northside Burke II Athletic Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid): Shoes[/ame]

They're around $25/pair and I had an Amazon Mom coupon in my email that took another 25% off that. Available in a wide variety of colors. I got pink.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC