For Sale FR85 covers and Faux Hawk Oobr

Irishmama

Red Rock cover sold!
Canyon cover sold!
Open to trades on the Oobr!

I am purging in preparation for upcoming surgery and I can't justify keeping this stuff when it can help cover expenses. I have two FR85 covers, Red Rock and Canyon. The Red Rock is in GUC, just one teeny snag on the seat mesh from feet getting in and out. I tried to get a pic of it but the camera doesn't pick it up. The other is a NIP Canyon, straight from Britax. All pads included for both. I was thinking $40 PPD for the Red Rock and $4045 PPD for the Canyon.

I also have a Faux Hawk Oobr, DOM is 6/18/2012 and it's also in EUC. Includes the Drink Thingy. It didn't work well with the belts in our van, and since we may have to downsize to the car that doesn't have LATCH, I'm not comfortable using it in a vehicle without LATCH. I was thinking local only on the Oobr though, it would cost too much to ship. $200 for the Oobr? MMARO! Might also be open to trades on the Oobr for something that would work better for our situation. Everything is from a smoke-free, pet-friendly home. Thanks for looking!

I have pictures but am having trouble with getting them to upload. I will add them as soon as it gets sorted out. :)

Attachments

• DSC02478.jpg
    DSC02478.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
ADS

Irishmama

Bump! Are my prices off? I'm also open to trades or partial trades on the Oobr! C'mon, help a poor lady get this stuff out of her house before she has brain surgery! Please! :eek:

N

northernmimom

We are interested in the canyon Frontier 85! Moving my son into his big sister's and he objects to the pink Livia cover!

Irishmama

I'm going in for brain surgery on Wednesday, the 21st, so I will be very slow to respond to any inquiries to this thread. I will try to ask DH to check for me if I'm coherent enough between doses of pain meds, but I make no promises. ;) But in any case, I won't be home to ship anything for about a week, barring complications. Thank you in advance for your understanding!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC