Stroller for mazda 5??

Christipie

Hi. I know this isn't exactly a car seat question but I was wondering if anyone had any success fitting a stroller behind the 3 row of a mazda 5?? I have 3 kids and my oldest sits in the 3rd row all the time. She is 7 and in a booster. I'm not comfortable leaving half the seat down and putting a stroller beside her. I'm currently using a graco snap n go with the infant carrier and it fits. I also have a chicco echo that fits but it not a great fit b/c of the length. I really want a full size stroller that folds flat enough to fit. Any suggestions?

ADS

Dillipop

Baby jogger city mini should fit. I keep the second half of my third row down and use cargo straps to hold down the stroller next to it. I have a city micro (smaller wheels) and I'm almost positive it would fit behind the third row but am comfortable with our set up and haven't done it.

My Maclaren volo easily fit behind the third row. Their more features strollers might fit as well. I have my rearfacer in the third row so strapped that down as well when I had it in the rear.

amyd

Peg P3 fits. City Mini and City Mini double fit with wheels off. Mac Volo and prob Triumph would fit. Bug Bee would fit, I think. I have a P&T Smart and it fits with seat and back wheels removed. I do what the PP does, though, and fold one half of the third row and cargo tie the stroller down.

Aurezalia

The City Mini will fit; I have a Britax Blink that fits perfectly (quite a few umbrella strollers fold too long, but I'd swear this one is made for the 5). Not sure if you can find it for sale anywhere anymore, though. :(

Dillipop

I don't know if all years have this but my 5 has a golf bag cubby to help a golf bag fit. You may be able to use a longer umbrella fold by opening the cubby to gain a few extra inches.

katymyers

A Britax b agile fits, supposedly better than the city mini but I've never compared them personally. I have the b agile and it's a perfect fit, I love it.

Christipie

Thanks so much! Does the city mini really fit? It looked too wide? I really need a full size stroller. My son has a lot of appointments with a lot to carry and my older kids play sports. Even when im wearing him I take the stroller. Haha!

amyd

Thanks so much! Does the city mini really fit? It looked too wide? I really need a full size stroller. My son has a lot of appointments with a lot to carry and my older kids play sports. Even when im wearing him I take the stroller. Haha!

It folds in half and fits standing up with the wheels off. The double fits for sure. I have done it. I can't imagine that the single doesn't fit if the double does.

Christipie

I went to bru today and tried a couple in my car. The Graco Aire3 fits GREAT! Its a giant full size stroller that I want with a parent tray and a child tray and it FITS!! I almost danced in the parking lot! ...okay I did dance a little. YAY!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC