Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: FR85 cover

FR85 cover

I would love pink or blue or cow ! Thanks
    Emily- Mama to:
    "koda"-06/15/06 riding in an FR85
    "phia"-01/18/11 RFing in an RXT

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member jujumum's Avatar
    Not what you're looking for, but I have a brand new, never used, red rock.

Lisa
    DD2 - 9 yrs,, TB lbb/Affix, DS2 - 7 yrs, Chicco Kitfit, TBSS Affix
    DD1 & DS1 safely using adult seat belts (18 yrs & 15 yrs)

northernmimom

Re: FR85 cover

We have two fuschia pink covers (used) that we need to replace with a "boy" color. My daughter just moved into the Britax booster and my 3 year-old son is ready to move into her old one but objects to the pink cover! If I can find a replacement, we'll have two used pink covers to get rid of!

Quote Originally Posted by northernmimom View Post
    We have two fuschia pink covers (used) that we need to replace with a "boy" color. My daughter just moved into the Britax booster and my 3 year-old son is ready to move into her old one but objects to the pink cover! If I can find a replacement, we'll have two used pink covers to get rid of!
    I have a tan or a gray one that I could trade you for a pink one. Both in euc.
    If it seems like I'm not making sense, it's probably just my phone

northernmimom

Quote Originally Posted by mominabigtruck View Post
    I have a tan or a gray one that I could trade you for a pink one. Both in euc.
    Are you still interested in a swap? I have the Livia bright pink (3 total between our whole family)...My son is ready to move into the 85, but won't sit in the pink seat!

Quote Originally Posted by northernmimom View Post

Are you still interested in a swap? I have the Livia bright pink (3 total between our whole family)...My son is ready to move into the 85, but won't sit in the pink seat!
    Yes I am. Which would you prefer the gray or tan? I'm not sure if I have all the comfort pads, I will have to check.

northernmimom

Quote Originally Posted by mominabigtruck View Post
    Yes I am. Which would you prefer the gray or tan? I'm not sure if I have all the comfort pads, I will have to check.
    Do you need two pink covers or just one? I would swap for both if you needed two, otherwise I would prefer the gray. We can private message our addresses. Thanks!

Sent you a pm

I interested in a livia cover if anyone has one available
    Beth CPST and special needs trained Mom to Bailey ...22 and driving! Skylar- 17yrs-and also driving! Molly-14 yrs -70+ pounds passing the 5 step test and Avery -10 yrs - 55+ pounds, riding in a redd performance sport booster.

I have a black cover to swap or will buy outright
    Beth CPST and special needs trained Mom to Bailey ...22 and driving! Skylar- 17yrs-and also driving! Molly-14 yrs -70+ pounds passing the 5 step test and Avery -10 yrs - 55+ pounds, riding in a redd performance sport booster.

northernmimom

Quote Originally Posted by koda&phiasmama View Post
    I have a livia cover and in dire need of a neutral cover for my son. I do have someone interested in buying it, but that leaves me without a cover at all. Please let me know asap if you are interested in a swap so that I can resolve things with the other mom. Thanks

northernmimom

Quote Originally Posted by koda&phiasmama View Post
    Hello, I responded earlier today, but I had you confused with another mom who is looking to swap her black for a Livia cover. I apologize for the confusion!

I'm looking to trade a livia cover for anything boyish. If anyone is interested I can post pictures in a separate post later to night. It is a Canadian seat but I will ship within the US!

Quote Originally Posted by momagaintojack View Post
    I'm looking to trade a livia cover for anything boyish. If anyone is interested I can post pictures in a separate post later to night. It is a Canadian seat but I will ship within the US!
    I have a brand new Canyon I would trade for a Livia.

DS1 08.05 Britax Parkway SGL Cloudburst
    DS2 08.07 Britax Frontier 85 Cowmoo - Harnessed
    DD 07.10 ERF in Britax Marathon Classic w/ Hannah Cover