Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

ISO a Radian 80sl cover trade. Found a cover

I have a Radian 80sl in Metro cover I'm looking to trade for a Primrose cover. Mine has all the all the pads and inserts. The infant/head insert have never been used. The other pads and cover were used but in really clean condition. A Primrose cover with moderate fading is fine. Not looking to sell as this is DD's primary seat right now so it needs a cover. Would consider other girly ones.

Last edited by Kobain's Mommy; 04-27-2014 at 09:13 PM.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: ISO a Radian 80sl cover trade

I have a flawless Princess cover with all pieces. Not sure if you'd want it, or to trade with me in Canada. Also, I don't really need your grey cover, but I love trades. If you are interested in trading for my cover do you have anything else to trade?

It's ok though if you aren't interested in me, though.
    dd1 - 8y6m, hbb PWSGL
    dd2 - 7y3m, hbb PWSGL
    dd3 - 4y3m, ff advocate/frontier xt

Re: ISO a Radian 80sl cover trade

I have a Radian 80 cover that I think is Primrose which I would trade. BUT... it has a great deal of fading (I can post a pic if you think you might be interested; you can verify that it's Primrose too because I'm not actually positive), I know I don't have the belly pad, I think I have the infant padding and harness covers but they might take me a couple of days to retrieve from all parts of the house.

I would rather have a more neutral light-colored spare cover for that seat and this would be perfect. Because of difference in condition I would be willing to pay shipping both ways; also I could send mine out first since it is just a spare cover for a spare seat.
    Mom to 2 adults and 2 little kids.
    Tall 8 year old in Incognito; Petite 3 year old RF in CA65

Re: ISO a Radian 80sl cover trade. Found a cover