Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Community Member rachelandtyke's Avatar

checking interest: hemp inserts

Update: hemp inserts sold, loopy-dos still available

I have a bunch of small hemp inserts and loop-do inserts. I can pull them out if anyone is interested in any of them. I've got lots of small Fuzzi-Bunz, too.
    Last edited by rachelandtyke; 08-07-2014 at 07:06 PM.
    DD1: 13, finally five-stepping!
    DS: 9, Chicco KidFit, HBTB
    DD2: 6, ffing RA50

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

i might be interested.in small hemp
    Jocelynn Makena 02/20/07 riding in a britax parkway knight sg and pink cub sgl
    Corbin James 07/27/2013 riding in a britax cowmooflage marathon and laguna boulevard

Senior Community Member rachelandtyke's Avatar

Re: checking interest: hemp inserts

ok, i'll try to pull them out today. feel free to pm me if I forget. Unpacking from vacation, so I might get distracted!
    DD1: 13, finally five-stepping!
    DS: 9, Chicco KidFit, HBTB
    DD2: 6, ffing RA50

Senior Community Member

Re: checking interest: hemp inserts

I'm interested in the small fuzzi bunz and any inserts left, depending on price. I love my medium FB and my little guy is still so stinkin little, I think it will be a while before he fits mediums.
    Aurora 5/23/94 (married 3/9/13), Oliver 12/27/95, Simon 9/11/98, Savannah 4/9/00, Harrison 2/26/03, Genevieve 2/24/05, Sebastian 4/24/08-Monterey, Radian XT, or Literider, Magnus 4/26/14-Combi Shuttle 35